2022 Machine Service & Repair Guide
|Machine Type||Regular Service||QC*|
|Embroidery (please bring arm)||$239||$179|
|Serger (2 needle)||$175||$129|
|Serger (3 needle)||$199||$149|
|Long Arm (+$0.52/km travel)||$220||$165|
|Long Arm w/Pro Stitcher (+$0.52/km travel)||$260||$195|
- Quilting Confections will no longer be servicing ESG, ESG2 & ESG3 Ellageo machines on site. They will be sent to Baby Lock Canada. Costs will be quoted before shipping.
- *Original purchaser of a new or used machine from Quilting Confections receives 25% or more discount on service and labour for as long as you own the machine.
- Original purchasers of a new machines from Quilting Confections receives the first regular service free if done within 2 years of purchase.
- Price does not include parts, if required, or taxes.
- Labour rate: $60/hr, minimum price above unless serviced at QC within the last year.
- $60 charge on estimates not accepted.
No appointment required.
Current turn-around time is: 2-weeks (unless parts need to be ordered).
Last Updated: August 8, 2022